Saturday, July 7, 2012

Google Now can now be ported to Ice Cream Sandwich

Google Now is one of the coolest new features that Google has brought to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, but since Jelly Bean has only been announced for three different devices so far, it could be a while before most Android users actually get to use it. But thankfully, an�XDA-Developers forum member has come up with a way to bring Google Now to a few extra users by concocting a port over to Ice Cream Sandwich devices. XDA-Developers’ Will Verduzco writes on the official XDA blog that “by simply modifying the�build.prop” on the app, Ice Cream Sandwich devices can gain access to the program. XDA developer febycv has posted full instructions for completing the port on the XDA Developers forum. For

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheBoyGeniusReport/~3/_ratqYfjh94/

apple computer repair kansas city computer repair kansas city area computer repair kansas city waldo computer repair kansas city

8 Comments:

At May 7, 2016 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...


Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.

SAP training in Chennai

 
At June 2, 2016 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...


All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.

SAP training in Chennai

 
At June 17, 2016 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Maani kamili said...

I just want to say I’m new to weblog and certainly savored this page. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your website . You actually have outstanding well written articles. Cheers for sharing with us your website.

Digital marketing company in Chennai

 
At July 23, 2016 at 2:52 AM , Blogger Aashi siva said...

Great articles, first of all Thanks for writing such lovely Post! Earlier I thought that posts are the only most important thing on any blog. But here at Shoutmeloud I found how important other elements are for your blog.Keep update more posts..

Corporate Training in Chennai

 
At February 26, 2017 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Akshaysri said...

Great post! I am see the programming coding and step by step execute the outputs.I am gather this coding more information. It's helpful for me my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have.
Germany Education Consultants in Chennai

 
At May 24, 2017 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Mahalya sree said...

What you have written in this post is exactly what I have experience when I first started my blog.I’m happy that I came across with your site this article is on point,thanks again and have a great day.Keep update more information.
Home Interiors in Chennai

 
At October 6, 2017 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Asharaf said...

This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one. We have to develop our creativity mind. This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

Self Employment Tax
Tax Preparation Services
Tax Accountant
Tax Consultant
Tax Advisor

 
At December 28, 2017 at 3:19 AM , Blogger Nicole Bolton said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumble upon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other authors and practice something from their websites...
Logistic ERP
Transport ERP
Manufacturing ERP
ERP software companies
Best ERP software
ERP for the manufacturing industry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home