Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Week Unplugged

Three weeks ago, I took a short spring sabbatical from work for a holiday. While it was very enjoyable, I was more excited for what was to come the week after. A month ago, I was approached by a fellow blogger who was working together with a company. They were doing a study on the affect of having a lack of Internet and television for one week. Knowing that I had the time and resources to spare a week from work, I jumped at the chance. Here are the highs and lows from the weeklong experiment.

Focused on What Mattered

One of the largest felt benefits of this weeklong experiment was being able to focus more on my studies. I also was able to type up a couple of articles for work in Microsoft Word, making this week a very productive one. Without having to worry what was on television or the next updates in my email or on Facebook, it made the week very relaxing. Read to learn more about Emmanuel's week without technology!

Source: http://teensintech.com/blog/2012/05/my-week-unplugged/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=my-week-unplugged

computer repair kansas city missouri dell computer repair kansas city computer repair kansas city kansas computer repair kansas city wornall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home